Sunday, October 3, 2010

Scrap-A-Rama!

Lana Fiolka invited Steph & I to come over on Saturday, October 2nd, for a Scrap-O-Rama! We came at 2PM, spread out and had a blast. Eileen Claussen, Linda Lange, Karen Hall and Kandis Miller joined us. Linda likes to stand when she scrapbooks. Ernie was in and out. He really wanted some of Lana's pizza!


Karen was a scrapbook virgin, but not anymore! She did a great job on her pages. Hopefully she is hooked.





See the snack area under the Fiolka? Everyone brought a great snack to enjoy throughout the event. Lana had wonderful pizza for supper.

Lana had prizes for everyone and we drew numbers. When it matched the one under your coaster, you got it. Then after the timer went off, you got to pick the next one.I started out with a gift card to Hobby Lobby, but that got stolen and I ended up with a water bottle full of candy. The coconut M&Ms were great.
Steph left about 11PM because she had things to do on Sunday. Karen, Linda and Eileen were gone about 3:30AM. Kandis, Lana and I power napped until about 8AM. We had a wonderful breakfast of muffins, fruit, juice and coffee about 9AM. Eileen and Linda came back to join us. Then packed up and headed home. We are hoping this is the First Annual event and can't wait for the next one!

Here is the email Lana sent out after her event:


"Reporting in on our first annual Scrap-o-rama.... Thank you all for coming and sharing and scrapping! I had a wonderful time and I feel like I got a lot done, I hope you all feel the same. I took a nap this after noon and slept like a rock. :-) As I was looking back on the day/night....these are a few things we learned about scrapbooking, and each other....

1. Those that don't vote to steal....still do!

2. There is no such thing as too many snacks!

3. Some people always dress in the wedding colors whenever she attends weddings!

4. Randy and I need to install an elevator...for next year!

5. Margarita's do cause creativity!

6. Stephanie needs her own cupcake bakery.

7. Kandis has the Biggest scrapbook!

8. Eileen has cute grandchildren!

9. Karen is no longer a scrapbook virgin! (great job Karen)

10. You guys are all treasures to me and I am thankful to call you my friends. "

Awww!!



No comments: