Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fun Weekend

Have been keeping my schedule kind of open in case my family needs me.  So this weekend was clear.  I'm getting to kind of like this!  Some weekends are so full it seems like you don't get to do things that come up.  Friday night went to the Hughes house.  Was so busy playing and holding the grandkids, I didn't take any pictures!  Steph had a nice supper for us and then we visited and played.  She had told us they had a busy weekend and if we wanted to see them, needed to get together Friday night.  Was glad she had us over.  Saturday Joel and Sandy called.  They were in town for Seth's first birthday party (where did that year go?).  We met them for lunch at Chili's and had a great time catching up.  So many Saturday's we just watch a movie at home that we decided to watch one in the theater for once.  I heard that "Trouble With The Curve" was a good movie and it was playing at the Western Mall for $3.  We watched the light show in the center court and then the  movie.  It was an awesome movie!  Today I got a few things done for Christmas - cards, letters, pictures - and then joined Bernie and Becca at the Overtime for supper.  They were there for the games and didn't have very much fun watching their teams lose.  Already Sunday night and work tomorrow.  Bummer!  But a fun weekend after all! 

No comments: