Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. I love hearts and red and pink and had a great time making things to hand out for Valentine's Day. The above were what I used as table favors at our VA Stamping Group outing, handed out to my family and handed out at work. They were fun to make. Bernie gave me a pretty basket of things for Valentine's Day - candle, chocolates, shower gel, a towel, socks and silk roses. Plus a pretty card.
I wore one of the pairs of socks in my basket to work on Valentine's Day. Bernie enjoyed his card.
I gave Becca a cute Hippo I found for her and she named her Chloe.
I sent this card to Nelda and Janine to let them know how much I cherish their friendship
And this is the card we sent to the kids and our Mothers.
A closeup of Bernie's card. I loved the design.
Happy Valentine's Day to all and can't wait for next year's. I have some more card ideas.......

No comments: