Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Bernie and I hosted an Easter Brunch at our house this year. Everyone came over for a 12N brunch of Egg Bake, Oven Baked French Toast, Chocolate Chip Muffins, Strawberries, Grapes, Strawberry Yogurt with Bananas, Brownies and Easter Cookies. I was struggling with what to make for lunch when my friend Janine mentioned maybe a brunch type meal. I was so glad she mentioned that. The food was a hit! Hadley came dressed in her new Easter outfit Mom & Auntie Becca had found for her. Isn't she cute?














Josh got the chess game out and started playing with Becca, but she got distracted and Travis finished their game.


Can you tell that Hadley knows her Mom???




Hadley was sound asleep when she got here and slept for awhile, but soon was wide awake. We got to enjoy seeing her react to all of us!




Great Grandma Ideker wanted to hold her and they had a good time checking each other out.





Hadley got a bunny from the Easter Bunny that is almost bigger than her!




The big kids liked their Easter Baskets, too!





I finally got a picture in the beautiful frame Sheri Jans and family gave me.









Always one extra picture in my camera when I load them........




We all posed for a family picture!



Then did one of the 7 of us.

And then a different pose!


Josh, Steph & Hadley left to see Grandpa Dan and Grandma Mary for Easter. Travis, Becca, Bernie and I retired to the basement for games, darts, and movies. Watched Aladden - was great to see it again!



What a Happy Easter! Our family all together, good food, Easter Bunny visited and we had fun BEING together!! I love you all!

No comments: