Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall Camping

Wow, did I ever get far behind! Guess it has been busy and I have not taken much computer time.

Bernie and I had a wonderful fall camping trip to Yankton. We went on Wednesday, September 16, and set up camp. We didn't tear down until Monday, September 21. Steph came to be with us on Friday night and left on Sunday. Becca came on Saturday for the day. We enjoyed the ice cream run, riding bikes, sitting by the river, the campfires and lots of food. Bernie and I ate supper at JoDean's for their seafood buffet on Friday night. We got lots of reading done and watched quite a few One Tree Hill episodes on our new TV/DVD. It was a wonderful little vacation and it was VERY hard to go back to work.


Here are the pictures I took. Hope you enjoy.



No comments: