Sunday, January 20, 2013

Together Time

Have been spending a lot of time with Hadley and Corbin, but the camera seems to stay in my purse.  I seem to hold Corbin or play with Hadley rather than snap pictures!  Here is a picture of Corbin that Steph took.  Isn't he cute?  Growing so fast!
 While I was holding Corbin, Hadley tested out his seat on January 12.  She is such a little thing that she can actually fit in the baby seat comfortably!
Steph went to help Josh with the new house and Hadley helped me get Corbin's bottle ready when he got hungry.  I went to get a bib and burp rag and came back to find this!  My little helper was feeding her little brother!
 Becca spent most of this last week ill.  We went to the doctor on Wednesday, January 16, because she was so ill.  He put her on antibiotics and told her to stay home until Friday.  She did go to work Friday, but still was not feeling well.  I picked her up from her apartment Friday after work and took her to our house for some TLC.  By Saturday she was starting to feel better and the Hughes came over to visit.  Hadley loved putting Becca's boots on and walking around! 
Got in lots of Corbin holding and a nice supper of stomboli.  But did't take any other pictures.........

No comments: