Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hadley Came To Visit

Steph and Josh had a lot of things to do to get ready for building their new house.  They asked if Hadley could come over and stay overnight Friday, 9/21 until Saturday 9/22.  That way they could make lots of appointments to meet with people and get things done.  Didn't need to ask me twice!  She is so much fun to have over.  Her little personality really shines!  This isn't quite the way she is supposed to sit in her chair, but oh well!!  We had a blast!


Saturday we walked over to my friend Janine's house for coffee.  Hadley quietly sat on my lap and fell asleep while we were talking.  (Honestly Steph, she did.  I know you still don't believe me.)  Sunday 9/23 Hadley also came over while Steph & Josh had another meeting.  Hadley went with me to my cousin Laurie's house to see my cousins from Texas who were visiting.  Once again, Hadley sat quietly on my lap and fell asleep.  Now, am I that boring??  No, she was just tired.  It was a wonderful, Hadley filled weekend.

No comments: