Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Chairs! Wow!

Bernie and I have had the same Lazy Boy recliners since we moved into the house 28 years ago. We bought matching chairs to put in the basement to watch TV. After we got the couch in the basement, we moved one upstairs and I have been using it there. I didn't like one of the chairs we had in the living room and Bernie's favorite chair really needed replacing, so I went shopping for chairs. Found some fairly inexpensive (for furniture) Lazy Boy recliners and brought Bernie to show him. These smaller chairs I picked out barely fit Bernie and we knew Travis wouldn't be able to sit in them. Bernie spotted some really nice leather chairs and surprised me by wanting them, even though they were twice the price of the ones I picked out! I was thrilled when he agreed to get them! If our other chairs lasted 28 years, these should work well in our Nursing Home rooms. Just kidding! Just trying to justify the price we paid for them....... Thanks Bernie for agreeing to these wonderful chairs.

No comments: