Saturday, July 30, 2011

Hannah Baier Turns 3

I love Baier events! Got invited to Hannah Baier's 3rd Birthday Party on Saturday, July 30. It was held at Kuehn Park in the picnic shelter at 5PM. It was a hot day, but the breeze in the shelter and the shade were all nice and it was comfortable. Disney Princess theme and I had a good time making a card (which I forgot to take a picture of, darn!) and shopping for gifts in that theme. Enjoyed pizza and breadsticks with the Baier clan. Got a picture text the next day and Hannah was playing with her stamps and colors that I got her on her new princess table that her Aunt Teresa gave her. She was saving the chair next to her for her brother, who will be appearing around December. Fun!





P.S. Yes, I forgot to take a picture of the card, but wonderful Lisa emailed me a picture!


No comments: