Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hadley Comes to Work to Visit Grandma

Dear Hadley: I really enjoyed your coming to visit Grandma at work! It was so much fun showing you off to all my co-workers! Here is what you looked like getting ready at home.Mom put you in your car seat to come to the VA. Mom thinks you don't like your car seat, but I know you do. It takes you to places you love to go! (Like Grandma & Grandpa's!)


Mom stopped at Bagel Boy and got lunch for her and I. Then she came to my office. I showed you off to the Audiologists I work with and some of the people around my office. We broke away when we could and picked up Janine to have lunch with Nelda. Both Janine and Nelda took turns holding you! Lots of my friends that eat lunch around the same area were able to see you and comment on how cute you are! We headed to Rehab after lunch. I used to work in Rehab and they had requested I bring you to see them when you visited. It took us awhile to get there because we kept being stopped by people so they could look you over! Finally got to Rehab Department and you would have laughed if you had seen Denise and Marla race out the door to be the first one to hold you! I say would have laughed because you were sleeping when you got to the VA and never woke up the whole time you were being passed from person to person! Well, Denise won and she held you first, then Marla, and then Dana. Took us awhile to get out of Rehab because everyone wanted to talk about you. We finally left and took the elevator back to 4th floor where we started out. The Nurses on 4N took turns holding you and admiring you. We worked our way down the 4th floor and stopped in Optometry so they could see you. Finally back to my office and Mom got you ready to go. I dropped you off on Ground Floor by Daddy's cousin Allison so Mom could see her. Thank you so much for coming to see me! I hope you can come back soon! A few people came to see me the next day and they had missed you and wanted to see you! Love you!

Grandma

1 comment:

Steph Hughes said...

We both had a lot of fun visiting you. You have a lot of great co workers. I promise to keep bringing her in so we can get oohed and aahhed over again. :)