Thursday, October 28, 2010

Friends Part XI

Gotta do another installment of my friends series! Wednesday night I went out with two friends that I have known for a long time - JoAnn Smith and Jean Gustaf.JoAnn was the head nurse years ago when I was a Ward Secretary on 3S, a medical ward. Jean was an LPN. We grew close and have maintained our friendship over the years. JoAnn is heading south for the winter, so we went to Bracco's for supper. Jean's Mom was a sister to Bernie's Aunt through marriage, so Bernie and Jean have cousins in common. We always have lots to talk about. JoAnn has been there through my wedding, birth of my girls and everything else. It was so much fun to go out. Caught up on family, events and just had a good time. Food was good, too! Have fun down south JoAnn! Jean and I will see you in the spring!

No comments: